Monday, November 16, 2009

review: ALMAY bright eyes liner/highlighter duo

ALMAY is usually a safe-bet for affordable goodness (with the exception of Pure Blends which I will review later). I have been lusting after the bright eyes liner/highlighter combo since it hit the shelves. Since I I had some cash in my pocket, and I may have been a little drunk, I finally picked one up.


The Good:
  • Nice size. Larger than average pencil makes it easy to hold and gives you lots o' product for your dollar.
  • Nice texture. Creamy and rich feeling, glides on for easy application.
  • The highlighter end is amazing. I'm rocking it on my lower waterline, inside corners of my eyes and under my eyebrow arch as I type. I look AWAKE and that is a total lie. I woke up looking like a backwoods zombie. 
The Bad:
  • The eyeliner end goes on well initially, but isn't super long lasting.
The Ugly:
  • I'd recommend this product for a cheap alternative to BeneFit's "Bright Eyes" liner. It serves the same purpose for less than half the price. I'm not as in love with the traditional eyeliner. It's meh.
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment