Thursday, January 13, 2011

REVIEW: Revlon Makeup Eraser Pen

Do you ever unintentionally jam your mascara wand into you eye, causing a raccoon-eyed mess around your eye? Have you ever gotten to close to the base of your eyes, and made a mascara mess? Or, have you ever so royally messed up your eyeliner that you had to wipe off or start over?

I do one of these things everyday. Every. Damn. Day. The Revlon Makeup Eraser Pen is one of the best things to ever happen to me. I rank this up there with meeting my husband, joining Weight Watchers for the umpteenth time, and buying Just Dance 2. This shit is the real deal.

Run this over mistakes to clear the area for a quick shadow/concealer/liner application. It saves me so much time in the morning when I, of course, mess my face up completely when applying mascara. This could also be used for lipstick messes and the occasional brow pencil tragedy. Everyone should have this. Everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment