Friday, October 23, 2009

Review: E.L.F. Studio Line Brushes

I have three E.L.F. Studio Line Brushes:

The Complexion Brush


 Powder Brush


and Concealer Brush


I hands down recommend the powder and complexion brush. You can't beat the quality and performance for a brush that runs $3.00 a pop. I got mine for half-off. I feel like I ripped them off, so it feels me with glee when I use them. I use the powder brush for a thicker application of mineral make-up, and the complexion brush for light application. I also use it for blush and bronzer. If you had to pick on all-around winner, I would pick the complexion brush. I would wither without it. Or at the very least have splotchy skin.

The concealer brush is a fail. I've tried it with both cream and powder concealers, and it just doesn't cut it. It's so stiff it hurts your damn face and it doesn't blend well. I've started using it for eyeshadow instead if I need to really lay something in the crease.

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment