Wednesday, October 21, 2009

To Shampoo or not to Shampoo

I'v been reading about the new beauty movement of "No-poo." It sounds dirty and nasty but I promise it's not. No-pooing is not shampooing, but using alternative methods to clean the tresses. There are some great articles on No-Poo here and here

I have super-fine hair, so I choose the no-poo with cheap conditioner method.

I'll be honest, my hair feels nas-tay. I might wash tomorrow and experiment with the baking soda and vinegar method.

Part of my problem might be that I freaking love shampoo. I love the way it smells. I love the way it makes my hair feel. I love owning bottles and bottles of it so I have a variety of it to choose from. Oh gosh. I am so excited just thinking about all that shampoo. It makes me quiver.

Anyway, I don't know if no-poo is for me. Any thoughts?

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment