There are so many products to choose from it's ridiculous. I chose the Definity Color Recapture for several reasons:
- Oil of Olay is a "trusted" brand.
- The promises sounded pretty good:
- Anti-Aging UV moisturizer that penetrates deep and hydrates to diminish the appearance of discoloration and wrinkles over time
- SPF 15 for broad spectrum protection against damaging UVA/UVB rays
- Sheer illuminating coverage to instantly even skin
- The swirl in the bottle looked super fancy.
- I had a CVS coupon.
- I have noticed a positive change in my skin texture, tone, and a reduction in fine lines over time.
- I have very sensitive skin and there was no irritation.
- The swirl is still there and remains fancy.
- Lightly moisturizing.
- Pale enough for me!
- If you wear this alone you will look like a shiny demon. It literally looks like your face has been dipped in a plasticized preservative. You might be confused with Nicole Kidman leaving her botox factory.
- It can "peel" when rub your face or out other make-up over it.