Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Review: L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara

I have blond eyelashes. Like Powder. So I like a volumizing mascara to  make me less terrifying to the general public. Oliva and Sarah swear by L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara. Sarah (SRS) has used it since the 8th grade. Her eyelashes look like an effing commercial, so I defer to her expertise. Olivia also has some pretty peepers too. Tramps.

The Good:
  • Unlike most volumizing mascaras that leave a mess all up on your face, this has a great clean application. 
  • Doesn't clump.
  • Can be used on bottom lashes without looking freakish.
The Bad:
  • SRS warns against the use of the color "Carbon Black." The formula is thinner and isn't as effective. 
  • When the tube is "done" it turns against you. This is good and bad. At least you know when to buy new mascara (some of us have the tendency to keep using bacterial laden tubes of old favorites). 
The Ugly: Love it. I'm a convert. I haven't had a good mascara experience in a long while.

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment